It’s now one week that I’m back home … back to the city life, where everything is going fast, people rushing everywhere, events going on all the time, appointments, where date and time play an important role … where people don’t say hello to everybody on the street … (the first days after I arrived I wanted to say „Hola“ to everyone) and where people don’t thank the bus driver for driving them to their destinations …
… and where it’s cold as fuck, running with winter clothes and boots – from nudist beach to winter time, hell … thought it will be almost summer when I get back :-))
I feel very happy to meet my friends again, share my stories, listen to what happened in their lives while I was traveling. But at the same time it was very strange in the first 3-4 days to be in a big city again … well, it still is and will be but I think I just don’t like big cities anymore, haha.
Now I’m walking differently through the city, I’m actually walking more than taking the public transport, I’m paying more attention to the surroundings, the buildings, look into people faces while they are busy to look at their phones or anywhere else to avoid eye contact. Actually I’m aware of a lot more details.
In a couple of days I start working because I need some money for traveling again in two months, where the next trip is waiting for me. I can’t wait for that to happen, because the city life and the people (not all of course) at the moment are a bit too strange for me. Luckily I live almost outside the city so I have a forest and the danube nearby … I’m close to nature somehow, but still, I miss being ONE with nature all the time. I miss the clear view of the stars at night, being able to follow the cycles of the moon … all this simple things that make me being balanced and connected to myself! Still my soul and body are full of energy and positive vibrations I’ve loaded while my travel. I’m still holding the smile, calmness, love, good thoughts and faith I’ve experienced there. Although I’m waking up in my bed, looking at the ceiling and not on the sky, I’m visualizing the breathtaking view I had every morning when waking up in nature and the days start good as well – no more „bad days“ starting with waking up … just like I had it before a lot of times. It’s always a good day!
The moment I arrived back, I started to sort out my wardrobe, to sell some of the furniture standing in my room and now I’m planning to sell my bed … the mattress should be enough! I feel that I don’t need all that stuff anymore, at least not everything. The power of having less material stuff is priceless!
Building myself a blanket tent and arranging an altar, where I can meditate, connect to myself and do my crystal rituals, hehe.
Well, this is how I feel now. But there are far more lessons I took with me, ideas that changed my mind, opened and stretched it. Though I was an open person before, I changed my mind about things that I had not imagined to see them the way I do now.
I want to share some of the ideas/lessons with you here.
Think about it, take them as an advice, encourage, or take them however you want :-))
*Spiritual lesson starts here* :-)))
- You have to trust yourself! You are capable of far more than you think. You are brave. Have no fears.
- Leave your comfort zone! There is where magic happens.
- Enjoy the journey.
- Spend time alone! Some people really don’t know how to enjoy their own company.
- Appreciate the little things in life. The ordinary little things that are far too often undervalued, but have great significance!
- Be thankful for everything.
- Try not to have expectations.
- Life is so much more than money. You don’t have to be rich to travel well.
- Love yourself first! Love others unconditionally for the beautiful souls they are.
- See the beauty in the people around you.
- We are not as different as you think.
- Let your friends know that you love them. Tell them more often.
- LOVE MORE.
- HUG MORE.
- Trust the universe. It’s the way to become ONE with it!
- Everything that happens to you, everything you do and everyone you meet is put on your path for one reason. The timing it happens is always perfect! In the end it all makes sense, why it happened when it did and why some persons appeared into (or left) your life when they did.
- Every loss is a win too! When life takes something away from you, it gives you something else.
- Always give your whole attention while talking to somebody else.
- Don’t take everything personally! Sometimes when people act the way they do or say things they say, it has to do with their own journey, experiences, disappointments, fears and so on.
- Try to understand why some people are the way they are or why they do the things they do!
- Start paying more attention to what you feel in different situations. What makes you happy, sad, angry, etc. and why. Try to find out why and how you can change it.
- Observe your thoughts and your actions.
- SMILE MORE
- Be aware of your thoughts. Keep them positive and kind.
- Let go of thoughts and actions that don’t make your soul rise.
- Be honest and say what you feel. And if somebody can not handle your honesty it’s their problem, not yours.
- Stay true to yourself and the people around you.
- Be more present in the moment! Pay more attention to what you are doing at the moment rather than thinking about some other stuff.
- Pay more attention to your body and what it has to tell you. Eat slow, chew more and be aware of how good it feels to just observe this.
- We have the great power to heal our body.
This is more a list to remind myself of the thoughts that came in my mind while I was in Tenerife and which I want to keep. I feel that I’ve grown a lot spiritually and that I want to share some of my thoughts with you, in order to make you think about it, even if some things may not be new for some of you.
I’m so calm and full of love, FULL POWER! So receive some of it, souls, phew phew! 😉
Blessings & a lot of many LOVE, A.
(a lot of many – Valentin, I’ll keep this saying forever I guess 🙂 )
Hit play for getting into the vibe:
As sun rises at 7:30 and temperatures in our tent get too hot for sleeping, pretty much all my days here start with sun rise. Except Sundays after party … Sun gazing, doing some Yoga and Meditation for a good start in the new day. Before going to town we take a shower at the beach showers near the city. There we also wash our wear. It’s really funny showering there, people walking by on the road and staring at us, fucking hippies, haha.
Our home. At the moment sharing the tent with Olga, but she will leave soon so I’ll be queen of the green castle :)))
Usually I like to have my Coffee in the city while doing some work on the laptop, managing my photos, writing here on the Blog, checking Mails and so on. If I’m too lazy for going to the city, even if it’s 10 minutes away (becoming lazy here and spending all day in the sun is easy, haha), I read (Siddhartha at the moment – just perfect while traveling) or hang around with people from all over the world having interesting conversations. Well, seems like Germans, Hungarians, Estonians , Russians and Italians are here the rest of the world :))
Searching for Cafés with wifi and charging possibility like:
After spending some hours in the city and buying food, we go back to our tents to cook something (now we have a new kitchen) Tadaaa:
Or eating some delicious Prickly pear cactus fruits. They have been a main aliment of the Mexican and Central American diet for thousands of years. In parts of the U.S. it has been gaining popularity as an exotic, gourmet and healthy addition to one’s diet. The prickly pear plant has two different edible sections: the pad of the cactus (nopal), which can be treated like a vegetable, and the pear (tuna), which can be treated like a fruit.
Cooling down after laying in the sun like:
Close to sunset it gets cooler outside and I have to put on some more clothes before starting my visit to our neighbors.
Sometimes I also like sitting in my tent or on the air mattress on the beach at night to edit my pictures because there is no sun light or any disturbing reflections on my screen. Oh, and that view:
At around 19:00 when sun sets here, once the last rays are gone, there are not many things to do in the dark. On weekends there are live concerts at the beach bar or at the fire place where people are beating the drums or playing guitar and sing.
Olga likes dancing with her iPod in the dark and I’m running around taking pictures of the night sky.
I also like joining the cooking in the evening, where almost everyone from our camp is sitting around and prepare some delicious food. I love sitting around the fire place with good people and the breathtaking night sky above!
Goodnight marvelous view and stars!
Life here making my eyes shine and my heart dance 🙂